OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

OneDrive on the web

Welcome to the OneDrive UserVoice. This is your place to suggest the features you’d like to see us add to OneDrive. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy https://onedrive.uservoice.com/tos, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

For support or issues with your account please submit your issue directly within the product.

While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will respond to every suggestion that gets at least 500 votes. Thanks for joining our community and helping improve OneDrive.

How can we improve the OneDrive web experiences?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. An option to Clear all unused devices listed in one drive

I currently have approximately 32 devices listed in my one drive account. These devices are a result of using windows 10 in a testing capacity. Apparently, these devices can only be cleared one at time. Its time consuming and tedious considering the devices do not exist. The amount of devices in this list prevent me from using one drive on an existing device.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. A

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. GET A CUSTOMER SERVICE CALL CENTER FOR ONEDRIVE!!!!!!!

Serious! You are MICROSOFT! We pay hundreds and thousands of dollars a year to your company and we can't get anyone on the phone! RIDICULOUS!!!! I called Google yesterday and was a the phone with a live person in less than 2 MINUTES!!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Please use the sort orders in One Drive to be the same as Explorer. I.e. (1) (2) (3) etc NOT (1) (11) (12) ect.

Keep sorting in OneDrive consistent with Explorer. I do a lot of dialogue between the two and it gets frustrating when names do not sort in the same manner.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Allow documents to be fully previewed.

Google Drive excels at full document previews. I use online storage as a personal search engine for my documents. In GD, I can view/preview them online without loading another website. I am not interested in editing for my use case -- just search and find. GD's search inside preview also excels because it highlights all the matches. This is AMAZING for searching PDF documents. As long as I have to be shuttled to Office Online to see my documents, GD is my choice for document search.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Please make the "sort by date taken" option sort by date AND TIME.

I may have multiple unrelated events in a single day. It doesn't make sense to me to sort only by date, and ignore time of day.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. make navigation bar floating or put it under pages too

Navigation bar is important while surfing OneDrive content through web. but due to lack of navigation bar at the bottom of every folder contents views, we have to go several pages up to the top to find navigation bar and go back to previous folders. So it would be great if you make navigation bar floating or put it under every pages too.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. File search or "recent files" does not index properly on OneDrive online

Several times I have gone to search for a file or access a file easily in "Recents" but the file is not found in search or listed in Recents. I haven't been able to determine the cause of the issue and it seems to occur randomly.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Give me my ******* storage back

How's that for an idea, you jewball dickheads. You're seriously trying to make me pay for what's been free for ages? With ZERO improvements to the service.

I've been a loyal customer with both personal and enterprise accounts for years. This is ********.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Make it clearer for your customers where their OneDrive data is stored when at rest.

Data residency is very important to some customers, particularly those who work with / for government bodies. It should be possible to find out which servers their data is stored on and there should be an option to pay for storage in a particular country / location.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Too Hard

Make it easier to use this app. I tried to back up my iPhone photos to One Drive but couldn't see any option in the Photos app to do as such. I selected all the photos.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. si poneis el puto lenjuaje ese no entiendo un carajo

poner las cosas en español. cojones

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Genealidade da Microsoft e seus engenheiros.

Por favor amigos leiam esta troca de email, com o suporte OneDrive.
    TITO BUZZO
    Em primeiro lugar é lamentável que alguns "suportes" da Microsoft não atendem em dias de feriados enquanto que outros suportes da Microsoft atendem! Irei ser o mais sucinto possível em relatar meu problema; À mais ou menos 2 semanas, não é possível fazer o compartilhamento de "clipes" de jogos do Xbox one para o OneDrive ,entrei em contato diversas vezes com suporte do Xbox, porém sem muito avanço,neste último contato o atendente, me sugeriu que entrasse em contato com o suporte do App one drive. O…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Enhance the use of OneDrive with greater flexibility in their use.

Use the OneDrive on my laptop running Windows 8.1 accessible as a folder in the Explorer.
    On my home desktop, updated for Windows 10 and would like to access my OneDrive Similarly, but how is a desktop that all use, I would just like to access when I wanted to, that is, somehow I log in my account of OneDrive the moment I clicked on OneDrive folder in Explorer. I'd hate to have to change the domestic desktop to request password for all who use it. Today in the home desktop user and password is not requested to use it,…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Shortcut Options

This app is great and my ‘go to’. The Scanning is awesome, however it occurred to me that there should either be an option for shortcuts to folders or have recent folders in the ‘recents’ section.
    I commonly go to the same folders for scanning documents and this would help if I can go directly to the most commonly use folders.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Option of adding filter to our pdf in edit mode

Just like cam scanner it automatically scans our photo and applies filter to it so that our documents looks clean.. we need that option in “edit” mode on one drive

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Provide a way to merge video files stored on OneDrive using Live SDK / API

For example, user wants to upload newly recorded video (via phone) and merge it with existing one already stored on OneDrive

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

OneDrive on the web

Feedback and Knowledge Base