Timestamp for media links and playlists
Core Functionality Requested:
Enable share link URLs to specify time stamps for audio / video files.
- allow by append ?t=<xxxxx> to a media URL link - where file will open and cue at the specified time
- add "Copy link to current time" as rightclick option during web media playback
- on selection of multiple media files in web interface, trigger option to "Build Playlist"
- selected items are then listed in sidepanel, in the order they were selected
- on creation of draft playlist, items on main panel are deselected
- any item(s) selected now will trigger an option to "add to playlist"
- items can be reordered (prefer drag, but buttons ok)
- each item can have time start/stop time specified via item-context button
- items can appear more than once in a single list (either via add copy in item-context button or by reselecting desired item and clicking Add to Playlist button)