OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

OneDrive Sharing & Collaboration

Welcome to the OneDrive UserVoice. This is your place to suggest the features you’d like to see us add to OneDrive. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy https://onedrive.uservoice.com/tos, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

For support or issues with your account please submit your issue directly within the product.

While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will respond to every suggestion that gets at least 500 votes. Thanks for joining our community and helping improve OneDrive.

1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. One Drive pour Autocad est problématique si plusieurs usager des documents.

One Drive pour Autocad est problématique si plusieurs usagers des documents sur OneDrive.
    Nous ne sommes pas avisé si une personne utilise déjà un fichier, mais les informations d'une seule personne sont conservées.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Allow us to restrict syncing document libraries per users

*English follows Japanese

■Title(件名):
    ユーザー単位でドキュメント ライブラリの同期を制限したい
    Allow us to restrict syncing document libraries per users

■Description(内容):
    SharePoint Online のドキュメント ライブラリの [同期] ボタンを非表示にし、同期を制限したい。
    現在の機能ではサイト単位もしくはドキュメント ライブラリ単位で制限することが可能だが、ユーザー単位での同期の制限ができない。
    ドキュメント ライブラリの同期を、社内で承認したユーザーにのみ許可したいため、ユーザー単位での同期を制限する機能の実装を要望します。

I would like to see the feature to hide [sync] button to restrict syncing document libraries at SharePoint Online. It is able to restrict on each site or library, but not on each user.
    We need to allow only specific users to sync document libraries in our organization, so it would be great if we have the feature to restrict syncing based on users.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. It would be useful to be able to exclude a file path pattern, such as excluding node_modules and other folders or files that are detrimental

It would be useful to be able to exclude a file path pattern, such as excluding node_modules and other folders or files that are detrimental to sharing

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. prevent people from sharing with me without permission

i want to stop everybody from sharing files with me unless i explicitly allow them to. reporting unwanted shared files as spam only stops current spammer from sharing more spam with me in future.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Allow the sync directory to be changed for individual folders on OneDrive for Business

■Title(件名):
    OneDrive for Business でフォルダー単位で同期場所を変更できるような機能の拡充要望
    Allow the sync directory to be changed for individual folders on OneDrive for Business

■Description(内容):
    現在の機能として、OneDrive for Business はアカウント単位での同期が基本となっているため、同期場所の変更はアカウント単位で行う必要があります。OneDrive for Business に保存しているフォルダーごとに、同期場所の変更ができないため、フォルダー単位で同期場所の変更ができるような機能の実装を要望します。

Currently, syncing is based on individual accounts, and therefore the sync directory can only be changed on a per-account level. Since it is not possible to specify a different sync directory for different folders saved on OneDrive for Business, we would ask that you make this possible.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Send rather than share

Is like it to be easier to send a document, rather than share it. I don't like that i have to share documents and track who I've shared with

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. When sharing photos via OneDrive, setting a time for loading and displaying photos is requested, ideally one set by owner when sharing.

The functional goal is to ensure clarity in displaying shared photos. In current use, jpg photos of 5mB don't load in full detail, even when accessed over fibre optic link.
    Ideally, the owner should specify the time for displaying shared photos when sharing. The time could be set in seconds or Slow/Medium/Fast. In addition, users of Photo should have an opton to set slide show rates as Slow/Medium/Fast. Both time controls should be set at the "shared photo" collection.
    Consider the potential for automating the display of all photos and videos at the user view session, possibly intelligently automating the…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I want exclude some individual Folders during syncing such as {node_modules} which is the library of node.js

this folder is so large and fill of so much small files,this slow the process of sync.and this folder is not necessary,so can your add a feature to app of windows that can allow me to un-sync all of some kinds folder,every project of node.js will create this folder, i don't want un-selected it every-time,please help me,thanks.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Usage requirements for “Request files”

■Title(件名):
    "ファイルを要求する" の利用条件について
    Usage requirements for “Request files”

■Description(内容):
    "ファイルを要求する" コマンドの利用には、OneDrive 管理センターにて、以下の共有が許可されている必要があります。
    "リンク" フォルダー: [表示、編集、アップロード]
    "外部共有" ユーザーが共有できる相手: [すべてのユーザー]

"外部共有" の設定について、 "特定のユーザー" に設定したままでも "ファイルを要求する" コマンドが使用可能となるよう要望します。

In order to use the “Request files” command, you need to get permissions to share the following in the OneDrive admin center:
    “Link” folder: View, Edit Upload
    “External sharing” Parties that users can share with: All users

We would like to be able to use the “Request files” command with the “External sharing” permissions set to “Specific users”

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. OneDrive for Business - summarize info about download after share time expiration

When you working with your bussinnes partner and teams (and you sharing drawings, documents, 3D data, etc.), will be very helpful to know if your partner or partners really downloaded send data (1st overview it in OneDrive, 2nd send summarize email notification).

Example: You are working in team of project with external partner (on your side 5 persons, partner side 7 persons). You working on mechanical machine concept (3D data modeling) and you need to know if responsible person downloaded the data (overview of download matrix: NAME OF PERSON, DOWNLOAD (Yes or No), DATE OF DOWNLOAD, TIME OF DOWNLOAD).
    Then…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 30 31 32 34 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

OneDrive Sharing & Collaboration