OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

OneDrive Security, Policy & Administration

Welcome to the OneDrive UserVoice. This is your place to suggest the features you’d like to see us add to OneDrive. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy https://onedrive.uservoice.com/tos, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

For support or issues with your account please submit your issue directly within the product.

While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will respond to every suggestion that gets at least 500 votes. Thanks for joining our community and helping improve OneDrive.

1. Multiple PC's using same One Drive

When one drive is mapped to multiple PC's (this is the need of using cloud drive) when there are changes made on one PC and when accessing from another PC, One drive is unable to sync the changes and says there is a file or folder by the same name and stops sync - The error message says rename the folder - instead this can be automated with renaming the folder with PC name and the user can choose which to retain. Today the basic use of one drive is not usable due to the conflict error message which then…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Provide us the information of IP addresses which are used on the services

*English follows Japanese

■Title(件名):

SharePoint Online や OneDrive for Business で利用する IP アドレスの変更予定と、インターバル期間を確認できるサービスを提供してほしい。
    Provide us the information of IP addresses which are used on the services

■Description(内容):
    SharePoint Online や OneDrive for Business で利用する IP アドレスの変更予定と、インターバル期間を確認できるサービスを提供してほしい。事前に情報を確認することで、ユーザー環境でのエラーの回避やメンテナンスの利便性が高まるため対応してほしい。

We would like to have an advanced notification for the change of IP addresses used on SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business, and how much time we have before the change.

Those notifications or information will let us to prevent having error or improve maintainability on the user environment.

Thank you for your considerations.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Features for site collection administrator’s maintenance

■Title(件名):
    ユーザー削除後のサイト コレクションの管理者について
    Features for site collection administrator’s maintenance

■Description(内容):
    現在、ユーザー削除後のサイト コレクションの管理者は削除されたユーザーのままであるが、管理者を不在のままサイト コレクションを保持する機能の実装を要望いたします。また、サイト コレクションの管理者(プライマリ)を現在外すことができませんが、外すことができるコマンドレットも用意していただきたいです。

I would like to see the feature regarding site administrator as below:

・the way to maintain the site without administrators after previous admin was deleted from organization. At current design, the deleted user will remain as administrator at the site.

・cmltd for deleting site collection administrator (primary). We do not have any way to delete it at current behavior.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. ¿Hay alguna forma de poder acceder al contenido del "Almacen Personal" en aquellos casos en que no hay conexión disponible a Internet?

¿Hay alguna forma de poder acceder al contenido del "Almacen Personal" en aquellos casos en que no hay una conexión disponible a Internet?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. i been being attacked by a mac fisher for 6 yrs ,,,i narrowed his attacks too this since no matter where i go he deletes my connect ,

he is a mac fisher and a comcast employee
    they attack by mac address and use the ghost prog ,,,hiding their identity ,,get rid the ghost prog ,,let them come in opem that site protects them

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. enter to application with touch id, face id or password

enter to onedrive app with touch id, face id or password like a Microsoft Authenticator app

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. OneDrive storage size should not use the local Disk Drive space. Local Disk is full due to to data from OneDrive.

My OneDrive storage is using the capacity of my local Disk Drive, so the local disk is now full. I want to make space on my local PC and make the OneDrive storage size not counting for my local disk drive. How to do this without loosing data? Local Disk Drive should not be full due to OneDrive storage usage.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. .mpg video format is not available

Please provide support for .mpg video format,
    We need to download total video locally to view.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Terrible logic when sharing a folder on OneDrive. Preference not for email address added as family in account.

I was sharing a folder on OneDrive with my family and I was disappointed to find that for one of my family email address was picked from contact list but email address provided in Account/Subscription was not picked. It was not even recognized even though it should be in my contacts. I have a premium office subscription and have my family with their Outlook email addresses added in there. However, when sharing anything with my family I have to enter their outlook email addresses manually. This is terrible logic when sharing. It is worse to find that these email address…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Provide us provisioning for OneDrive for Business in advance

■Title(件名):
    OneDrive for Business のプロビジョニングについて
    Provide us provisioning for OneDrive for Business in advance

■Description(内容):
    OneDrive 同期クライアントへのサインインをスムーズにするため、ユーザーにライセンスを付与した時点でプロビジョニングが実行され OneDrive for Business の領域が作成される、テナント単位の機能の追加を希望します。

To make smooth sign-in action to OneDrive sync client, it would be great if provisioning will be start and Storage will be created, when users granted the license. I would like to see this feature per tenant.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Allow us to choose “Print” activities at activity alert

■Title(件名):
    アラートのアクティビティに "印刷" を追加してほしい
    Allow us to choose “Print” activities at activity alert

■Description(内容):
    管理者ユーザーにて印刷の監視を行いたい。そのため、Office 365 セキュリティ/コンプライアンス のアクティビティのアラートにある "この通知の送信条件" に、"印刷" を加えてほしい。

At Security & Compliance center, it would be great if we are able to choose “Print” activities from pull down in Activity alerts > Send this alert when… > Activities. We would like to allow admin users to monitor user’s printing activities.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 10 11 12 14 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

OneDrive Security, Policy & Administration

Categories