OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

OneDrive Security, Policy & Administration

Welcome to the OneDrive UserVoice. This is your place to suggest the features you’d like to see us add to OneDrive. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy https://onedrive.uservoice.com/tos, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

For support or issues with your account please submit your issue directly within the product.

While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will respond to every suggestion that gets at least 500 votes. Thanks for joining our community and helping improve OneDrive.

1. Please increase the number of free files in Personal Vault

Since you can only have a maximum of three files without a premium plan in the Personal Vault, I can't do anything with the vault. Please increase the number of possible files.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Create a Flow trigger when an anonymous link is created

Create a trigger that could be used in approval workflows (MS Flow) whenever an anonymous link is created. Sharepoint/OneDrive severely lacks granularity in granting ability to create anonymous links; it's an all or nothing setting almost. Having a trigger that could be used in workflows would greatly help in maintaining awareness of when anonymous links were created in addition to providing the ability to build approval workflows.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Allow Office 365 business users to assign part of the 1 TB business Onedrive to their private Onedrive account.

I have 2 onedrive accounts: a business onedrive account and a private one. It should be possible to use part of my business 1 TB for my private account (I need about 100 GB private).

Because my PC has Office 365 already from my work subscription then Microsoft forces me to move my private cloud data to Google. I won't buy Office 365 a second time for my computer and no option to get or buy 100 GB for my privat outlook account.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Ability to audit/view who you have shared OneDrive files with as attachments in Outlook

When attaching a link to a OneDrive for Business document within Outlook there should be a way you can audit or view who you have shared the link/document with. for example i've sent links to many files in my OneDrive over the past year or so but i'd like to be able to see who i've shared what and with who

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Allow regular users to remove all previous versions of a file

I have a file that has previous versions that can be as many as thirty. How to reduce this to one?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Configure team site libraries to sync automatically

Please finalize the feature....it is important for enterprises that the users getting automounted libraries and not doing it self by clicking several steps...

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Selective Sync

Allow us to select folders to not sync within the Entire sync'd drive on devices we choose. Eg. I have a folder with a lot of tutorial videos on my laptop that I would like to share with my peers, but I do not want it to sync to my iPad because that would take up way too much space.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Automatically delete downloaded files upon signing out from OneDrive app

I think it would be important for OneDrive team to enable automatic deletion of downloaded files upon signing out from OneDrive app.

First, the current OneDrive's approach may not be in line with EU General Data Protection Regulation (requiring data protection by design). Second, in this area, OneDrive can have a competitive disadvantage against Google Drive's File Stream app.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. mfa

Enable silent instalation via intune with MF

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Synchronize Windows Access Control Lists (ACLs) through OneDrive for Business with Azure Active Directory

When a user synchronizes files in OneDrive for Business, the Access Control Lists (ACLs) on those files are lost, and permissions become enforced only through OneDrive itself. In a world with Azure Active Directory, this makes little sense, and makes securing files unnecessarily complicated (and makes security breaches unnecessarily likely).
    For OneDrive for Business when origin files have ACLs within a Windows Active Directory Domain, the administrator should have the ability to use Azure Active Directory to extend the application of those original ACLs to all places to which OneDrive for Business syncs the files. If a OneDrive for Business…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Password Protection on Folders

it is not that hard to protect specific folders with a passcode, other cloud storage providers let you do so

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 加拿大和美国的移民服务(真假#护照,#visa,#IELTS,#novelty和#TOEFL ...)

加拿大和美国的移民服务(真假#护照,#visa,#IELTS,#novelty和#TOEFL ...)

欢迎来到加拿大和美国的移民服务
    我们只处理正版生物识别数据库注册文件,如;
    护照,身份证和驾驶执照,出生证明,SSN社会保障卡,托福,雅思,学校证书等。

联系方式

公司名称:加拿大和美国移民服务局。
    地址:3144 Morris street Campbellton
    城市:德克萨斯州
    国家:美国
    联系号码:+1 732 9271780
    WhatsApp号码:+1 732 9271780
    电子邮件:canusimmiservices@consultant.com

网站:https://buy-original-fake-documents.com/

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. OneDrive for Business: Revise the "Access Files" feature in the Microsoft 365 admin center

Currently, admins with the SharePoint administrator role can easily access the personal OneDrive for Business library of other users in the same tenant following the steps described below:

• Search for the user in the Microsoft 365 admin center

• Click on "OneDrive Settings"

• Click on "Access files"

Subsequently, the admin performing these steps is added as site collection admin to the OneDrive for Business site collection of the user.

While we trust each other within our team, this feature might be a huge concern to other people in the company. In addition, users might lose trust in Office 365 if they…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Please add a reporting feature that shows files that have been accessed by a provide link including where the user came from, browser, etc.

Please add a reporting feature that shows which files have been accessed by a provided link including where the user came from, browser, etc. report should look very similar to google analytics information.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Could the block sync for OneDrive desktop application be enhanced so OneDrive for Business and Sharepoint could be treated differently.

Currently business uses the OneDrive client for 2 different purposes, the first is to provide users and interface with OneDrive for business. The users are not allowed to download this data to personal devices, so the option has been set to only allow this for domain joined devices.
    The client is also used to access sharepoint online, which is used to share with external customers, so we dont want the same restriction.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Set as default location storage for cloud users (Azure AD users)

I have a problem forcing users NOT to save files and folder on the PC (Documents, C or D drive, Desktop..etc).

Therefore, I would suggest to add an option to force all Azure cloud users to save files and folders to OneDrive (as OneDrive for users account or on Teams files) or set it as the default location is fine too.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Change directory to be features!

Change directory to be features!
    In OneDrive, bring the directory replacement options in the settings menu.

Sample: C:\OneDrive change D:\OneDrive

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. autosave

enable autosave on one drive for business

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Allow Admins to force sync only select Known Folders

Enable Admins to force only selective know folders IE. force the my Documents folder to sync but not the My Pictures or Desktops folders.

The known folder synce (Backup) would be great for us to use but we do not want the clutter that will come with syncing Desktop or My pictures

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. manager

Change the OneDrive retention and deletion process..
    OneDrive deletion process should be disabled by default. -> "If a manager is specified for the deleted account, the manager will receive an email telling them they have access to the OneDrive, and that the OneDrive will be deleted at the end of the retention period."
    The manager field is in Active Directory, on users objects.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/onedrive/retention-and-deletion

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 5 7 9 13 14
  • Don't see your idea?

OneDrive Security, Policy & Administration