OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

OneDrive Developer Platform

Welcome to the OneDrive UserVoice. This is your place to suggest the features you’d like to see us add to OneDrive. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy https://onedrive.uservoice.com/tos, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

For support or issues with your account please submit your issue directly within the product.

While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will respond to every suggestion that gets at least 500 votes. Thanks for joining our community and helping improve OneDrive.

1. 是否可以支持付费增加云容量

是否可以在基础1T容量基础上,用户通过自己选择付费增加云空间容量!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. OneDrive for SaaS products.

We are developing an App where we want OneDrive type functionality.

For example in a healthcare app we want to create a "onedrive" for the Patient, which the patient does not have access to, but is used by users to add documents etc to that patient's information. We want to leverage online viewing editing and control sharing etc.

It would be great to be able to embed a OneDrive browser which was associated with the patient.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Need OneDrive app for ubuntu OS!!

Need OneDrive app for ubuntu OS!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Allow OneDrive for Business Select Folders to sync Users default Desktop & Document folders

Windows uses the same C:\Users\username\... folder structure whether it is a personal account or a business account (for example a networked domain).
    Why can't OneDrive for Business use the same select folders option as Windows OneDrive? Why do business users have to copy all of their information to a new location just to sync it to OneDrive? Why the extra steps to unnecessarily copy files to a new location when a simple check box to select Documents could sync all of my files so much more easily?

Please add the option to select a user's default Desktop & Documents for…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Allow Opening of multiple One Drive Accounts at the same time in File Explorer ... so the same features are able to be used

Currently only 1 one drive account can be opened in file explorer on a computer. A second one drive account as I have has to be opened through the app which is useless for handling files.
    If multiple one drive accounts can be opened in file explorer at the same time one could have project files in the cloud with security access for the different groups involved with each project and all accessing the same project files whether at head office or on site.
    It would be just like using network drives generally only accessible at the same location. VPN…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Bug in onedrive

When you disable "Save space and download files as you use them", the small images that should be displayed when you view a picture file in a folder in windows explorer do not show up. Instead you get a standard blue picture icon. The moment you enable "Save space and download files as you use them" the small picture images are displayed again when you view a picture file in windows explorer.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. User Controls Allowing Limitation of Automatic Folder Generation on OneDrive

My OneDrive keeps creating a folder called "Desktop" with a subfolder called "attachments" which I did not authorize nor request. I would appreciate being able to turn off this feature. Currently, the OneDrive support team says there is no way to mitigate this (turn off this feature). It takes up precious space unnecessarily and seems to be related to the also undesired feature which automatically saves screenshots I take on my PC directly to my OneDrive.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Basic upgrade available on app

Hello I think the option for the space only upgrade 50gb for £1.99 per month should be available within the app itself. As I had no idea that this oprion existed until I sent an email complaining about not having a space only upgrade available. And I’m sure I am not the only person who does not know about this so it should be visible and available within the app.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Provide software to sync OneDrive with Linux systems (in particular OneDrive for Business)

As above. A Microsoft paying solution for companies should be supported by all operating systems.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I was just wondering if onedrive has a duplicate file scanner?

I think there should be a duplicate file scanner.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Business OneDrive needs photo management application that the Personal OneDrive already has this available

Business OneDrive needs photo management application that the Personal OneDrive already has this available

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. all photos

Hi all,

It would be excellent if the "Photos" link would be available in OneDri pro as well as in the personal OneDrive.

Regards,

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Embedded icons in office files are generic icons.

Embedded icons in office files are generic.

Probally cause is that there no symlink between the onedrive and local environment .

Already discussed this under service request number: # 726240

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Allow "pause" mode during an upload

When an upload is already on the way, it slows the emails uploads and a few other options.
    In other clouds, it is possible to pause the upload and resume it when it's wanted.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. MAKE SORTING SYSTEM BETTER IN ANDROID APP

HI PLEASE HELP THE ANDROID USERS AS MANY OF THE ANDROID USERS FACING THE SAME PROBLEM THAT I HAD AND ITS A PROBLEM OF SORTING OPTION IN ONE DRIVE AS I OPEN MY DATA FOLDER IN APP IT SHOWS DATA IN SO CRITICAL ORDER AND EVEN UNABLE TO SORT IT BACK IN A BETTER WAY AS LIKE WE USE DATE SORT OPTION SO NEW DATA STAY ON TOP AND OLD IN BACK AS IT GET ARRANGED BUT NOW THAT,S NOT WORKING AT ALL

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. A directory, which can be used as a public web page.

Allow a directory in users disk space, which could be used as a public web page and allow php there.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Searching for HIGH QUALITY Undetectable counterfeit Banknotes AND PASSPORTS,ID Selling Original IELTS & TOEFL, ESOL,PASSPORTS,ID Certifica

Searching for HIGH QUALITY Undetectable counterfeit Banknotes AND PASSPORTS,ID

Selling Original IELTS & TOEFL, ESOL,PASSPORTS,ID Certificates Online
    whatsapp us at (+1 404 827-8596 or email
    trybnu88790@gmail.com
    whatsapp us at (+1 404 827-8596 or email
    trybnu88790@gmail.com

We are the best and Unique producer of HIGH QUALITY Undetectable
    counterfeit Banknotes. With over a billion of our products circulating
    around the world. We offer only original high-quality counterfeit
    currency NOTES. We ship worldwide. We also print and sell Grade A
    banknotes of over 52 currencies in the world. Here is your chance to
    be a millionaire. Our money is perfectly reproduced, Indistinguishable
    to…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Bookmark feature and a panel to show highlighted texts are important features for people who are reading books.

Bookmark feature and a panel to show highlighted texts are important features for people who are reading books.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Please provide a way to search for a name or word content from a folder containing numerous files so expedite locating a person's data

In each folder, I have several files, one for each month, which contains numerous customer names and their data. Sometimes months, or years, go by and there's a need to update. Can you create a search engine that can be accessed from a folder which would make it easy to find the file over the months, or years, without having to open each file and conduct a manual search?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

OneDrive Developer Platform

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base