OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

OneDrive Developer Platform

Welcome to the OneDrive UserVoice. This is your place to suggest the features you’d like to see us add to OneDrive. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy https://onedrive.uservoice.com/tos, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

For support or issues with your account please submit your issue directly within the product.

While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will respond to every suggestion that gets at least 500 votes. Thanks for joining our community and helping improve OneDrive.

1. ?????????

I've been using up mail since I was 13 years old I am now 32 but it's asking me to verify stuff a phone number I no longer have I give it my other email address and it now it's asking me to remember stuff from when I was 13 like where I started this at and everything that's been too many years ago fix this please I've never once had an issue until now I don't understand why thank you

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I forgot the password,please return it to me

I forgot the password,please return it to me

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Check off Viewed and/or Processed documents across all platforms with a tick or some other kind of marker

Current method at the office is to just hide the document via explorer and that way I don’t see it anymore but this system doesn’t carry across to my laptop at home and the hidden files are visible again on the laptop. Just a simple marker of some sort would allow me to see what’s been processed

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Allow embedding videos to website, but without allowing people to download the video.

Allow embedding videos to website, but without allowing people to download the video.

Remembering that there is already the possibility of incorporating the videos on the site but anyone can download them.

I recommend this feature be available for every one drive account.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. MUCHO. SABOR. POCO CONSVENClONAL

Jesus Adriando. Rivera Fierros
    Wjjk

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Media playback stops when OneDrive app moves yo a background app

It would be great if the OneDrive app could play music even when the app is in the background

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. You blocked my Account

I opened an account and you blocked it within two hours. I have used it to sign up online and it's going to create problem for me if you don't release it. Please help. I have followed all your instructions to no avail.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. ONE DRIVE CLIENT FOR LINUX

We need a official solution from microsoft to sync our onedrive account with the distros of linux available like Ubuntu, Fedora, Elementary OS, Pop! OS, Red Hat, Debian, Arch Linux, Linux Mint and etc. We've go a Skype, a Microsoft Teams app and a Visual Studio Code app for linux, a onedrive client would be essential to sync our files with the microsoft's cloud. I hope microsoft continues to pay attention to the linux users, because often they are developers or professionals who lay on their softwares solutions on the web too, to get work done.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Beste, gelieve mijn hotmail terug open te zetten, waarom kan ik mijn wachtwoord niet wijzigen. Heb me nu al dikwijls moeten inloggen

Ik probeer nu al 2 dagen na elkaar om mij in te loggen op mijn hotmail, het lukt maar niet.
    Gelukkig kan ik mijn mails nog lezen op de Iphone, maar op de pc lukt het niet meer omdat er vorige week wijzigingen zijn aangebracht op de pc en ik opnieuw het passwoord moest ingeven.
    Waarom krijg ik geen link dat ik mijn passwoord kan wijzigen ipv alles zo opnieuw te moeten invullen en dan tenslotten mijn passwoord toch niet te kunnen wijzigen.
    ik wil gewoon mijn mails opnieuw kunnen lezen op de pc en de mails beantwoorden wat ik…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Chinguen su puta madre perros la neta que puta huevada soy el puto dueño de la cuenta no recuerdo la pura contraseña la quiero por mi rfc

Chinguen su puta madre perros la neta que puta huevada soy el puto dueño de la cuenta no recuerdo la pura contraseña la quiero por mi rfc y ya estoy arto. Por eso mejor tengo mis cuentas en gmail. Com ustedes son una puta basura

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. sorting text

all throughout every Microsoft app and desktop/mobile platforms, there should be sorting like there is in Microsoft word desktop app, and excel. word doesn't have it on mobile like the desktop app. excel has it on mobile but you cant have multiple instances of sorting in a sheet. powerpoint doesn't have it at all. OneNote allows you to sort tables but that is not enough, we also need to sort simple lists or text boxes.

please bring sorting of all forms of text throughout office platforms both mobile and desktop/web apps.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. “On this day” view

I like very much the “On this day” view! I would really love if you can select the day as well! Thanks for considering.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. keep undos longer

Please fix undos, if I change my view to reading mode it losed undos on both desktop and mobile. sometimes it even loses undos from the desktop office app for no reason, if you leave the app open for long enough.

FIX! Google is doing better at this. would be nice if your backup and undo features were up to par

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Minha Conta

Eu não faço ideia da onde falar isso, mas eu quero minha conta de volta tenho muita coisa nela vocês estão fazendo perguntas no qual eu nunca irei lembrar o número de telefone é muito antigo ninguém tentou logar na minha conta eu apenas errei a senha e eu to sem ele a muito tempo eu preciso dele sou eu se conseguir entrar em contato mando ate identidade vocês ver o nome pelo amro de Deus.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. excel sheets lose gridlines when you add color or formatting

would be nice if formatting color of cells was more like google sheets, where you could change the background for a whole range of cells automatically while using conditional formatting. in google drive you can turn the gridlines on or off, they don't just disappear if you change the background color of cells. using android in excels sheet,s it just disappears and the cells look like one big square of text with no cell outlines.

i'd say fix your OneDrive apps and make them easier to add formatting, colors, backgrounds, and pictures into the backgrounds. not just talking about excel…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. add windows theme color options to folders in onedrive and make folder view/details/preview pane in onedrive

you already have the color themes throughout windows, why not bring those color choices to folders so that we can select multiple folders at once and change their color, across all platforms including file explorer.

Also would be nice for OneDrive to have a hierarchal folders pane, and a details/preview pane where you can see the full details and full file preview just like in file explorer where you can select text to copy or even copy and image!

PLEASE!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

OneDrive Developer Platform

Categories