OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

OneDrive Developer Platform

Welcome to the OneDrive UserVoice. This is your place to suggest the features you’d like to see us add to OneDrive. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy https://onedrive.uservoice.com/tos, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

For support or issues with your account please submit your issue directly within the product.

While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will respond to every suggestion that gets at least 500 votes. Thanks for joining our community and helping improve OneDrive.

1. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 사다리전용 →「nana-123 . c o m」←

◎ 마틴 루틴 찍어먹기 가능-
    ◎ 후적특 절대없음 -
    ◎ 사다리.다리다리.달팽이
    ◎ MGM.알라딘,파워볼.로하이
    ◎ 각종 다양한 이벤트 -
    ◎ 가입이벤트 - 충전시 보너스 !
    문의: MLB8253 <<< kakao
    www.nana-123.com
    사다리전용 →「nana-123 . c o m」←
    사다리전용 →「nana-123 . c o m」←사다리전용 →「nana-123 . c o m」←사다리전용 →「nana-123 . c o m」←사다리전용 →「nana-123 . c o m」←사다리전용 →「nana-123 . c o m」←사다리전용 →「nana-123 . c o m」←사다리전용 →「nana-123 . c o m」←사다리전용 →「nana-123 . c o m」←사다리전용 →「nana-123 . c o m」←사다리전용 →「nana-123 . c o m」←사다리전용 →「nana-123 . c o m」←사다리전용 →「nana-123 . c o m」←사다리전용 →「nana-123 . c o…

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Xbox

You need better support because we've contacted you but you don't do **** to help... sorry it's be 3 days and you guys still haven't solved ower problems

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Sort by Folders

OMG,OMG THIS IS BRUTALLY FRUSTRATING to constantly go back and forth ,back and forth. Prior to updates, so sweet, you choose sort by and it remembers.I'm afraid t­o update for, the sor­t by WORKS, IT REMEMB­ERS my last choice, y­et as soon as I updat­e, the sort by does n­ot remember. I spent ­hours and days, renam­ing my files by A-Z, ­and with your latest ­update it stays on so­rt by oldest, WHY, GO­D ONLY KNOWS WHY, who­ createdb this update­ with oldest 1st. So ­all my alphabetical n­amed folders are
    not only a waste of ­time but BRUTALLY FRU­STRATING…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. MINHA conta por favor

Eu gostaria de importar apenas as fotos desse email pq o meu orkut continha varias fotos do meu casamento, meu parto e minha filha mas era com esse email.jackkelinny@hotmail.com por favor deixe me apenas reagatar essas fotos depois vcs podem exclui lá. Tentei recuperar mas não sei pq vcs acham que não é minha.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Features for next release

Hii
    Please make a good player inside OneDrive . And please make ability , for grouping offline files.
    Thanks.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. For Writers

There must be something for writers to write there story, with all possible facility , like speech,possible writing language, books writing chapter wise or topic wise. it will be not only for writer also for those who want to write something in there own language.
    Thanks

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Fix no sound/audio to play in 3gp format videos on onedrive.live.com

Requests made numerous times that you fix audio in .3gp format that does not play in a video to my Lumia 640 phone sent from my daughter's iphone on my Windows 7 computer at my online Onedrive.live.com account. All I ever got from Onedrive Support was many back-and-forth emails on several occasions to perform so many steps that never solved the problem and were not my preference of choice to use/try, i.e. use Internet Explorer brower--I use Firefox--and a slew of others steps that NEVER resolved the problem. WHAT GOOD IS A CLOUD IF IT CAN'T PLAY SOUND/AUDIO OF STANDARD…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. SKIP files for upload

Should have an option to skip files that are 'waiting' to be uploaded. Such a simple idea...should be done already really Microsoft.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Share option for Onenote app!

The Onenote app need a share option and a save to Onedrive option as well.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Editing tool colours

Hi there,

I recently sent feedback regarding the latest update, asking for the options of continuous scrolling as well as the previous single page view.

I would also like to suggest another change. When choosing the colours, for the text or highlight, or pen tool, I like the colour wheel, but I would prefer if it shows the RGB hex code, so that I can get the same shade to edit my documents, across all my devices.

I am a very fond user of OneDrive, and would really appreciate these changes being implemented into the next update.

Thanks
    Rabia

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Project folders

Since code editting has inproved a lot it would be interesting to mark a folder as a project- / root folder so onedrive knows what's the root of your project. It can then be used for code-completion when working in onedrive, finding your coding projectes quickly and maybe allow some sort of link to code sources like github and codeplex

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Delete Sharon Morrison/Bishop

She is an online developor for Google, Microsoft and many others and has been hacking me for almost 4 years now. She has access to all of my accounts and is acting as me(IMPERSONATION) and so many others. She has hundreds of aliases like shekraken, Xsan, Jason Moore, Tiny O, Zigzag, and on and on. Microsoft is investigating right now but I need all the help I can get putting her behind bars where she belongs.

Sincerely,
    Kimberly Garrett

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. tôi cần 1 liên kết mà tôi đăng kí bằng số điện thoại của tôi

giúp tôi đồng bộ liên kết các tài khoản thành 1 thể thống nhất

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Allow creating "direct download" flavour links when sharing a file

Allow creating a shared link for a file, which can be send to a user via email (for instance) and user can download the file by using the link even from a computer without the need of using any Microsoft office account/api.
    To be clear, sharing files without any restriction, a "direct link" flavour.
    It's working as expected for a zip file for instance, probably because Microsoft cannot open it, so it lets you to download the file.
    But for a word file, Office Online is opened in the browser when clicking on the link.
    The behavior I'm looking for…

310 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Windows Live Mail to PST tool

Great ideas for Convert Windows Live Mail to PST tool is a complete email conversion solution to extract Windows Live Mail email messages to Outlook PST file.It can successfully convert all EML file of different email client like windows live mail, apple mail, Mozilla Thunderbird, Microsoft Outlook Express to Outlook PST file format without any problem.It also convert Windows Live Mail, Outlook Express, Mozilla Thunderbird and Apple email and uses EML to PST file format.

For more information visit here:- http://www.emltopstsoftware.com/

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

OneDrive Developer Platform

Categories