OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

OneDrive Developer Platform

Welcome to the OneDrive UserVoice. This is your place to suggest the features you’d like to see us add to OneDrive. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy https://onedrive.uservoice.com/tos, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

For support or issues with your account please submit your issue directly within the product.

While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will respond to every suggestion that gets at least 500 votes. Thanks for joining our community and helping improve OneDrive.

1. tôi cần 1 liên kết mà tôi đăng kí bằng số điện thoại của tôi

giúp tôi đồng bộ liên kết các tài khoản thành 1 thể thống nhất

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow creating "direct download" flavour links when sharing a file

Allow creating a shared link for a file, which can be send to a user via email (for instance) and user can download the file by using the link even from a computer without the need of using any Microsoft office account/api.
    To be clear, sharing files without any restriction, a "direct link" flavour.
    It's working as expected for a zip file for instance, probably because Microsoft cannot open it, so it lets you to download the file.
    But for a word file, Office Online is opened in the browser when clicking on the link.
    The behavior I'm looking for…

343 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Windows Live Mail to PST tool

Great ideas for Convert Windows Live Mail to PST tool is a complete email conversion solution to extract Windows Live Mail email messages to Outlook PST file.It can successfully convert all EML file of different email client like windows live mail, apple mail, Mozilla Thunderbird, Microsoft Outlook Express to Outlook PST file format without any problem.It also convert Windows Live Mail, Outlook Express, Mozilla Thunderbird and Apple email and uses EML to PST file format.

For more information visit here:- http://www.emltopstsoftware.com/

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Offline

Make everything, that one can have, available offline. So when connected to internet it syncs automatically and when you go offline tou csn be sure that everything is up to date. Just like on a computer.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Integration of OneDrive Icon in Office Apps

It would be nice to have an Icon badge on the offie apps (offline) to tell you who is working on what file etc. Similar to the Dropbox integration in office 2016.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Transfer

I need an option to send straight to amazon cloud photo

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Accès mail

Ca fait deux jours que je n'ai plus accès à mes mails, c'est très ennuyeux !!!

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. We need ruby sdk

For fetching files in my ruby on rails application. I need to integrate office 365 API or any gem which can I use in my ror application

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Accounts

You need a way to integrate/merge accounts. I accidentally created 2 separate accounts which I didn't mean to do and I've tried to copy files from one to another. I've tried emailing my files so I could upload them but when I sign out of one then sign into the other and go to email to upload it states, "Can not have more than one personal account" so I don't know what to do. Thanks for your help.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Favourite page

Possibly to add favourite page or bookmark were the last read page was would be really useful.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Stop bypassing EFS encryption and upload Encrypted files as encrypted

When OneDrive uploads a file that has been encrypted with EFS (Encrypted File System), it uploads the unencrypted version of the file. It is obviously inappropriate to upload encrypted files in plaintext ESPECIALLY for a cloud provider.

A simple fix is to respect the EFS encryption of files and use the existing APIs to upload the RAW encrypted data, allowing users to encrypt sensitive files that are still encrypted in transit and at rest on OneDrive servers.

For example, you can use these API calls to get access to the encrypted contents:

The way you open an encrypted file in…

39 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Show path of file in details section

When I'm searching for an file and I found it, I'm missing the functionality to get the current positon of the file. It would be nice if the filepath will also be displayed in the details page.

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Enable MKV Videos Streaming on OneDrive

I have been a Windows user for 3 years now & I Have 1TB of One Drive storage as part of Office 365 subscription. Nowadays most of the 1080p HD videos are in (MKV) format, But In One Drive we cannot play MKV format (App/Browser).

So can you Please enable MKV format Video streaming support like other cloud storage (ex: google drive) in OneDrive.

So that we can use 1TB storage very effectively.

Happy Windows User,
    Sundar

322 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. allow users greater flexibility to download user files from One Drive onto device external SD mini card/Flash drive (OTG attached).

Currently one only may download from One Drive for Android 6.0.1 onto the device internal storage. This requires a third party app to migrate files from internal storage to external SD card or other OTG-connected external memory (i.e., flash drive, etc.). As this issue has no doubt been forwarded to you countless times, as a developer myself I fail to understand the planned limitation herein described, within the current OneDrive code blocking users from full access to storage options.

Please add this functionality ASAP! The favor of your reply will be most appreciated.

Kind regards,

Richard T. Rodolf, CTO
    REFUGIO…

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Enable the new one drive experience for just one user

I want to be able to see what customization options I have on the new one drive experience, as well as prepare documentation for our users before releasing the new experience to them, but I cannot enable just one user for the new experience. I have to turn them all on. I would love a setting in site settings to turn this on for just one user. Thanks!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Look at pets there a good investment

Please don't come over and put the suggestions or ideas into our kids heads that in now going to come and take items that don't belong to you remember that you said you don't want anything don't start in front of the kids and you're not going to get anything

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Add Support for Sync File Path (Removable Media)

Ok, so today I got concerned about my drive getting too full, with documentation. I'm sure I'm not the only individual/business or even budding entrepreneur with files of business activities in their personal computer. Perhaps enabling a sync path for removable media, such as UBS or MicroSD could allow easy transitions for on the go entrepreneurs out of the office.

This would be a great feature, because of tablets and mobile phones with MicroSD slots, or even laptops with USB ports. Imagine this: A CEO that needs to download files for a presentation at another office, or a law firm…

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Build back in file check in / out on Onedrive For Business

On my previous version of Onedrive for Business, I could check files out and back in again to prevent the creation of multiple versions of the same file. I have been forced to install the most recent version and, after a long period and a lot of wasted time trying to work out why it won't work, I have at length been told by MS support that this feature is no longer available.

Two points:

1) This renders this version useless to me and I will abandon ODFB in favour of another provider - probably ay extra cost, which I…

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

OneDrive Developer Platform

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base