OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve the OneDrive Developer Platform?

allow users to merge two or more Onedrive account

You can add/merge multiple accounts in one place, so you can use all data which is available on different onedrive account, at one place. No need to log-in in every account. but user must get sum of all accounts storage space in one place.

76 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Shubham Sangam shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have two accounts that have different items purchased. These accounts need to be merged for me to utilize my one cloud purchase. Not sure why this takes weeks of conversation to have an answer.

Nov 5, 20:15 GMT

Hello, I have two one drive accounts, one with all my files on it and the other with 1TB storage. Is there anyway to merge the accounts?

• R wallace commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a great idea. As I have 2 emails with 2 onedrive accounts and if I could access the files on both from the one app would be very useful.

• Erica commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like the ability to combine accounts. Sharing files just gets confusing.

I would also like to see this added as a feature. Manually having to move all of the data from one account to the other is tedious.

• Terry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a common sense request but it would add a great deal to expedite data exchanges from one computer system to another. Often a customer's need is to adapt to changing requirements. I think Microsoft could easily make this change.

Feedback and Knowledge Base