OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

OneDrive Developer Platform

Welcome to the OneDrive UserVoice. This is your place to suggest the features you’d like to see us add to OneDrive. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy https://onedrive.uservoice.com/tos, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

For support or issues with your account please submit your issue directly within the product.

While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will respond to every suggestion that gets at least 500 votes. Thanks for joining our community and helping improve OneDrive.

1. I hope you are working towards an app to allow me to view my pictures and vidoes on my stmart tv. Like any other device (PC, Phone, Tablet)

The value of Onedrie is access anywhere anytime. Why can't I view my photos and videos on my smart TV?

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Eu to a procura de soluções novas,perdi minha senha debum email antigo e nao consigo recuperar eu nao sei se é falha na confirmação mas prec

Eu to a procura de soluções novas,perdi minha senha debum email antigo e nao consigo recuperar eu nao sei se é falha na confirmação mas preciso de ajuda por favor eu posso provar que a conta é minha . Como faço?

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Quisiera entrar a mi cuenta Hotmail que cree en el 2011, tengo un año intentandolo. Espero una solución

Me pone muy molesta, ya que tengo un año intentando y nada. No cuento con la cuenta Skype ni el número telefónico ya que son antiguos y no los recuerdo. Espero una solución!!!!

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. sorting text

all throughout every Microsoft app and desktop/mobile platforms, there should be sorting like there is in Microsoft word desktop app, and excel. word doesn't have it on mobile like the desktop app. excel has it on mobile but you cant have multiple instances of sorting in a sheet. powerpoint doesn't have it at all. OneNote allows you to sort tables but that is not enough, we also need to sort simple lists or text boxes.

please bring sorting of all forms of text throughout office platforms both mobile and desktop/web apps.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Messaging

Could there be a way to back up your text messages and iMessages?

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Allow read/write of sharing/permissions information

Allow developers to read and write sharing information of items and folders.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Online Sync for files updated & multiple accounts sign in

multiple accounts signin as in Google drive.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Ability to prioritize order of uploads

It would be nice if the Ability to prioritize the order that the files are uploaded. And the option to pause select uploads or limit the amount of files being uploaded simultaneously. Thanks.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Location Info of the Pictures

In the previous versions of the one drive app, I was able to see the locations of the images on a map. Why did you remove it? I believe you must bring it back immediately. It is a must.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add support for Comments in the new API

There is no API for comments, the old Live SDK had this. When will comments be added to the API?

Example:
    https://api.onedrive.com/v1.0/drive/items/{item-id}/comments/

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. View full file name

It is very frustrating to not be able to read the entire file name. Please add this capability.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Add Support for Sync File Path (Removable Media)

Ok, so today I got concerned about my drive getting too full, with documentation. I'm sure I'm not the only individual/business or even budding entrepreneur with files of business activities in their personal computer. Perhaps enabling a sync path for removable media, such as UBS or MicroSD could allow easy transitions for on the go entrepreneurs out of the office.

This would be a great feature, because of tablets and mobile phones with MicroSD slots, or even laptops with USB ports. Imagine this: A CEO that needs to download files for a presentation at another office, or a law firm…

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. allow users greater flexibility to download user files from One Drive onto device external SD mini card/Flash drive (OTG attached).

Currently one only may download from One Drive for Android 6.0.1 onto the device internal storage. This requires a third party app to migrate files from internal storage to external SD card or other OTG-connected external memory (i.e., flash drive, etc.). As this issue has no doubt been forwarded to you countless times, as a developer myself I fail to understand the planned limitation herein described, within the current OneDrive code blocking users from full access to storage options.

Please add this functionality ASAP! The favor of your reply will be most appreciated.

Kind regards,

Richard T. Rodolf, CTO
    REFUGIO…

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Offline

Make everything, that one can have, available offline. So when connected to internet it syncs automatically and when you go offline tou csn be sure that everything is up to date. Just like on a computer.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 사다리전용 →「nana-123 . c o m」←

◎ 마틴 루틴 찍어먹기 가능-
    ◎ 후적특 절대없음 -
    ◎ 사다리.다리다리.달팽이
    ◎ MGM.알라딘,파워볼.로하이
    ◎ 각종 다양한 이벤트 -
    ◎ 가입이벤트 - 충전시 보너스 !
    문의: MLB8253 <<< kakao
    www.nana-123.com
    사다리전용 →「nana-123 . c o m」←
    사다리전용 →「nana-123 . c o m」←사다리전용 →「nana-123 . c o m」←사다리전용 →「nana-123 . c o m」←사다리전용 →「nana-123 . c o m」←사다리전용 →「nana-123 . c o m」←사다리전용 →「nana-123 . c o m」←사다리전용 →「nana-123 . c o m」←사다리전용 →「nana-123 . c o m」←사다리전용 →「nana-123 . c o m」←사다리전용 →「nana-123 . c o m」←사다리전용 →「nana-123 . c o m」←사다리전용 →「nana-123 . c o m」←사다리전용 →「nana-123 . c o…

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Find unsynced files using OneDrive

The issue is, I had been using onedrive on my work computer for a long time. Without knowing that all my files then were never synced to the server! Now that I have to use a new computer, I logged out my onedrive from the old device and logged in to the new one. Thats when the nightmare begins. To realise that many of my files were missing.

I went on to check on onedrive web and saw that they werent there either. That's when I realised in the first place, the files weren't synced at all. Tried many ways…

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Add audio support to Flac files

In OneDrive API, MP3 and Wav files have an audio node in JSON, Flac files don't. Specially the duration of the file is very useful for javascript players.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. OneDrive AutoUpload Androidapp

Please fix android app OneDrive soo Autoupload works automatic.
    I am stuck uploading manually 5 picture at the time.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. One should have to give permission for a file/folder to be shared to their drive.

If I click a link on a link to a file merely to see what it is, it is automatically shared to my OneDrive. This is extremely annoying. I want to be able to actually give permission to that file/folder to be shared with me, if I accidentally click something wrong, I would want this option.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

OneDrive Developer Platform

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base