We will be adding the ability for administrators to expire external users’ access to entire site collections after a mandatory expiration period, as we discussed at Ignite 2018. That feature will be rolling out in CY19Q3.umaluagr commented
I like that suggestionumaluagr commented
Guest link is nice but I do not want to administrate them after I have set them up. Here's a description from a Microsoft help (this is what I don't want to do):
"You can revoke access to a document that has been shared through a guest link by disabling the link.
1. Go to the library that contains the document for which you want to remove a guest link.
2. Point to the document, and click Open Menu.
3. Click a guest link in the sentence Open to anyone with a guest link.
4. Next to the URL for the guest link, click the Delete button.
5. When you are asked if you want the link disabled, click Disable Link.
1. When giving a guest link free select a date until when it is accessible. Done.umaluagr shared this idea ·